What Is Water Softeners?
Hard Water contains dissolved minerals in the form of Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), and Iron (Fe). Removal of these minerals is accomplished by softening the water through an ion exchange process. As the water flows through the mineral tank, the dissolved minerals become attached to the resin, creating soft water. Over a period of time the resin will become exhausted, and the softener will regenerate using a brine solution produced from the salt in the brine tank.
Advantages to Using Carbon Filters
• Higher Quality Drinking Water
• Prevents Hard Water Scale
• Prevents Staining on Bathroom & Kitchen
Fixtures as well as Dishes, Dishwasher,
Washing Machine and Clothes
• Significantly Reduces Soap and Cleaning
• Provides Excellent Grooming & Cosmetic
• Reduces Water Heating Costs
• Prolongs the Life of Water Heaters,
Icemakers, Dishwashers, Coffeemakers and